samedi 11 octobre 2008

WHAT???

Did I just see my ticker corretly or is the hour just way too late? 96 days? WHAT? I'm under 100 days now!!?! Somehow seeing 2 digits where there once were three... seems...well....CLOSE! I did some baby shopping today which got me really excited about our new little man. I ordered him a fleece bunting for his carseat carrier and a matching winter hat. It will be COLD in January here, and I've never had a newborn in the cold weather before. This is a FIRST! Here is his sweet bunting from JJCole:
http://www.jjcoleusa.com/obm.php and then of course since there is a cute matching hat he NEEDED it too :) I got him the light blue bunting. I have a graphite colored stroller but in those newborn days color is very important to me so I went with the blue. I LOVE blue actually. It is indeed my favorite color so I couldn't go wrong :) I also brought up his carseat carrier today and washed the cover and base. I want all of the little things done by November which means I only have 2 weeks. I still want to set up the infant bouncy seat and his newborn bassinet. I'm getting there project by project! It won't be long now...only 96 days to go.

Aucun commentaire: