lundi 6 octobre 2008

And a 1/2 Month Later.....

WOW, is all I can say. I've passed the fun, cute pregnancy phase now and am into the the "big-pregnant" days!!! I haven't done an update in 2 weeks and the baby has become GINORMOUS in those few weeks (as I have I). I'm NOT complaining at all though (yet). I'm still SO SO happy to be pregnant and have this little boy to look forward to! On a size note....I was measured this week for fundal height (where they measure the outside of my stomach to determine fetal age) and I measured 6 weeks SMALL! I was 19 cm at 25 weeks! It made me feel better to know I was considered SMALL still, but I sure don't feel like it. Normally I would be worried about a small fundal height measurment but the ultrasounds have all put the little guy right on target (or bigger than average usually). Often a small fundal height can be attributed to the position of the baby (ie that he isn't yet head down and is transverse).

This weekend we worked on his bedroom! It was so much FUN! I took a bunch of photos but I don't want to post them until I put up the rest of the wall decorations up. I will post one of us putting up the border though, it is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute and turned out perfectly! Lambs and Ivy quality is definately to be noted here. The bedding is all 100% cotton, SO SOFT and cushony! The wall border was easy to put up and is STRONG and very wide. Most borders are only 6 inches but this was at least 8.5inches high. It looks so wonderful. I'm very happy with our room choice (and I'm one tough customer to please). We will put up the shelf and wall hangings soon and I'll post the complete product then.

Aucun commentaire: