dimanche 8 juin 2008

Announcing the news...

Well, this is the ultimate question on my mind at the moment. WHEN to let family and friends in on our big news?! I've already told one message board and then a few on-line friends from my last pregnancy..but not a soul in "real" life. The kids don't even know yet! I thought Krista might have been suspecting something because she asked why my belly was hurting. Then I rememebered that I had told her I had bad gas pains the other night after we ate pizza. I usually rarely sit down during the day (other than the computer) and I NEVER (and I stress NEVER) lie down on the couch during the day. Last night, after shopping with Krista for Toomas' birthday presents I just crashed. My nausea always acts up in the evenings and I had a long day and was really feeling it. I just couldn't carry on, so I had to lie on the couch and watch a movie with the kids. They of course LOVED it and Krista asked me why I wanted to watch Mariposa with them?! Our goal was to wait until the end of the 1st trimester. Last time we waited until 13 weeks to the day. I have always had the feeling that you don't want to go announcing news that you might have to "unannounce" and since I"m always terribly paranoid in the 1st trimester we just wait! The chances of miscarriage go down drastically after the 1st trimester and it just seems commonplace to wait to tell until then. I am so IMPATIENT though! I really want to blab it out to kingdom come and I also very selfishly don't want people to think I'm just getting FAT! My jeans are leaving marks on my stomach now and the 3 pounds is showing---it is probabally mostly just in my head but I am certainly feeling fat already. Hopefully these last 4 weeks will go quickly! I'm sure it will though, with all the school and sport related activities going on from here until school is out on July 2nd!

Aucun commentaire: