vendredi 13 juin 2008

9 Weeks Today!


Well here I am today at 9 weeks. I'm still feeling okay... not great, but not awful either! I am so thankful because I really need to be able to stay active now with all of the fun activities we have going on at the moment for the kids. The end of the school year is always so hectic and filled with tournaments, parties, birthdays !!! So far I've thrown up only ONCE the whole pregnancy (on Mother's day at 6 weeks). I still only have an appetite for certain things, but cooking has been going fine and other than changing Kaitlyn's diapers, I'm relatively great! I spent the whole day --from 1 pm to 6 pm at Erik's tennis tournatment on Wednesday without even an ounce of nausea! It is so strange to be able to forget that I'm pregnant sometimes. I have never had that before. I am up 3 pounds still...so no change. My small jeans are feeling snug (they leave marks) but other than that I don't think it is that noticeable yet.

Aucun commentaire: