vendredi 6 juin 2008

8 Week Report


Well here I am at 8 weeks. I had a pretty mediocre week. Nausea was mild, but constantly there...eating was NOT so good. I really don't have much of an appetite at all! I am only eating now to keep the nausea at bay. Usually I can only tolerate comfort foods, which makes it hard on the waistline. I'm officially up 2 pounds...I'm NOT happy about this, but I know that later in the pregnancy it will be easier to eat reasonably. Right now all that sounds good is pizza, nectarines and TONS and TONS of potatoes. I have also been eating a lot of cereal bars and sucking on lemon or sour apple candies. This is at least keeping me going. I remember with my last pregnancy with Kaitlyn I was house-ridden (couch ridden)! Luckily I am able to go about my daily activities, albeit a lot more difficultly than usual. I am thankful that I am not throwing this pregnancy like I did in the last pregnancy with Kaitlyn! With my pregnancy with Krista I was VERY sick and throwing up often...just EXHAUSTED even with no other kids to care for. With Erik it was hard but I managed, it was especially hard becasue Krista was such a handful at that age. Kaitlyn's pregnancy was by far the hardest because I had 2 kids to care for and felt AWFUL. Thankfully now that I have 3 kids to care for I am managing to do keep up with my Mommy duties. I can even cook and don't "need" a nap. This was NOT possible in my last pregnancy. Toomas had a lot on his shoulders when I was so sick with Kaitlyn. I'm just SOOOO thankful I am managing reasonably well. Yesterday I went grocery shopping, ordered a specialty gift for Krista's birthday, went to buy a printer for the computer and today I set up the printer, took down the old one and worked on custom invitations for Krista's scrapbook birthday! This is in addition to my usual tasks. Although it may not sound like much, none of this would have been possible with my other pregnancies!!!

Aucun commentaire: