samedi 17 mai 2008

The Morning Sickness Status

I took a look back at all of my pregnancy journals yesterday just to see at what point I started feeling awful. To my surprise Krista's pregnancy was at 6 weeks, 3 days. I had it in my mind that it only started at 8 weeks! I'm glad I wrote that down! With Erik it was 6 weeks on the nose, and with Kaitlyn it was near 7 weeks. So, today I am 5 weeks 1 day and nothing really to report. I have had an occasional "twinge" of nasuea in the mornings or if I wake at night, but nothing substantial. It is hard to imagine in the timespan of 1 week, I could go from being TOTALLY fine to COMPLETELY sick. When I get morning sickness I get really sick. I am very afraid of being unable to perform my "motherly" duties! I pray that I will be able to manage these next few months. I'm taking advantage of my energy right now for sure. Yesterday I sterilized the frigde and cleaned out drawers and cupboards in the kitchen. At least if I'm feeling terrible things will be looking nice. I have been tired and really in need of a nap (when Kaitlyn is napping) but I resist the urge so that I can get a few things done. I've also been on a bathroom cleaning binge lately too---maybe to get it nice and beautiful for my hourly visits in the near weeks ahead! :) I bought new toliet brushes and everything!!!

Aucun commentaire: