lundi 19 mai 2008

Exercise DAY 2

The first thing I did this morning (besides notice how SORE my thigh and hip muscles were from yesterday's workout) was put on my addidas sweats, t-shirt and tennis shoes! Somehow a matching workout outfit motivates me greatly! I only made it though 1/2 my workout when Kaitlyn woke up for breakfast... I was hoping to squeeze in a full workout but no such luck. I think 1/2 a workout is great for today since my legs are really hurting from all those squats yesterday. Tomorrow a.m. I will wake up a bit earlier to get in a full, hard workout before she wakes.

Kaitlyn and I hit the grocery store today and all I wanted to buy was produce ! We bought nectarines, plums, cherries, 3 types of apples, green beans, salad, melons...It was heaven! I bought 5 litres of orange juice too. I'm really into salad with croutons these days....with a dash of walnut oil and balsalmic vinegar I'm good to go! Soup has also been a favorite lunch for me. Today was lentil, carrot, potato. It was great!

At the store I also bought batteries for the bathroom scale. They take special batteries (for cameras) so I had to go to the huge grocery store to find them. I weighed in and now I have a general idea of my pre-pregnancy weight. Lets hope I can keep the weight to about 9-10 kg. My doctor loves to see 1kg a month. I'd love that too and came pretty close last pregnancy.

Aucun commentaire: