mercredi 21 mai 2008

4/10 Exercise Report

Well, to my surprise I'm still doing great today. I woke up a tad behind schedule today so I did the DVD on my laptop while Kaitlyn, Krista and Erik all sat and watched "Fun Song Factory." Wednesdays are hard with the gang not having school, but fortunately they were happy to watch a sing-along video and let Mommy do her exercise! I'm so thankful to be feeling good. Yesterday I initaited a MAJOR re-vamp of Erik's disaster of a room. I took 3 HUGE ziplock XXL bags and filled them with stuffed animals, costumes and toys that go unnoticed. I also cleaned out his bookshelves, updating the books that are more age appropriate...and sent the "baby" ones to Kaitlyn's room. I got 1/2 way through her room too and will take the bags down today and bring up some "new OLD" toys to replace them. Kaitlyn is loving a magnet board these days. It is a large board of a city scene and you can put the people all around the town. I have one of a house in the basement and I know she'll love that. I'm so glad I can get these projects tackled before I start feeling lousy. I WONDER when that will be? Is it going to hit like a ton of bricks or be gradual? Only time will tell.

Aucun commentaire: