jeudi 22 mai 2008

1/2 Way through the exercise

Well today I am feeling TIRED! Krista was up on SEVERAl occasions last night telling me she couldn't sleep. It was so frustrating. Each time I had to go up and tuck her back in. Well at about 2:30---the 4th waking, she said her calves were really hurting bad. She had a really tough workout at the gym today so I'm sure it was true. I gave her 2 Tylenol melt-aways (from the US) which she HATES and she fussed but went back to bed until morning. 6:50 rolled around way too soon this a.m.!!! I dragged myself downstairs and did my workout. I'm a little behind on the day though--laundry, cleaning etc because of working so hard on organizing Erik's room yesterday. I need to get some work done! I would love to get a nap in today when Kaitlyn sleeps, but that all depends on whether I can get this place respectable before then....At least I got a full hard work out in and I weighed myself today and I'm 400 grams (approx 1 pound) LOWER. I'm 1/2 way through my exercise goal of 10 workouts.

Aucun commentaire: