lundi 23 juin 2008

Nausea

Well, I did a LOT this weekend with Krista's birthday party, but it was SO worth it! WHAT A HIT her birthday was this year. A VERY tiring hit! The girls stayed up until nearly 3 a.m. Sat night! That makes for one tired Mommy! I woke up on Sunday with mild nausea and it didn't leave all day. It doesn't help that we don't have a/c (no one does in France) and it is nearly 100 degrees! Today is the same--general nausea and malaise. I have a feeling it is fatigue and heat induced. When I went to the grocery store (in a/c) I suddenly felt MUCH better, but the minute I walked out into the parking lot I felt the nausea surge again. I didn't have time for a nap today either and Toomas has an event this evening so it was all me. I guess the busier (and hotter) days lead to a bit more nausea. I am really glad I felt well for Krista's big birthday party though. The adrenalin kept the nausea at bay for sure. We scrapbooked, played games, had cake, opened presents, watched movies, and laughed A LOT! Krista was in heaven! :)

Aucun commentaire: