vendredi 30 mai 2008

7 Weeks Today


Today I'm 7 weeks and starting to feel it. I had a pretty nauseous week, but managed to keep functioning all week long. I am SO thankful that I have been feeling "relatively" good...although sometimes I feel really awful, most of the time I can continue with my daily activities. This week I managed to exercise a few times and those sessions were cut short by feeling nauseous and dizzy. I did manage to do my ab-crunch trainer this week (100 each day) and feel good that if I continue just this through this first trimester I will still be on target physically. My weight gain to date is 600 grams (over 1 pound already). I am attributing this to the heat here (in the 90's) and my need to DRINK often (perhaps retaining a lot of it). I am also eating very, very often so that I can keep the morning sickness at bay. I am probabally ingesting too many calories (fruit calories are adding up) but at least I am functioning. I will gladly take a functional first trimester over a few pounds! I've been extremely busy with kids activities lately. This weekend will be tough with a gymnatistics competition from 1-6:30 tomorrow. It is near Switzerland so it is a 1.5 hour drive each way. I hope I survive!

Aucun commentaire: